[Funke NL] Bengalfeuer Mix

In germany and poland, there will be good availablility, and same price as before (since we first introduced the item I think in 2018, we did not increase the price for retailers).
For NL, we got no order for this item.

In germany and poland, there will be good availablility, and same price as before (since we first introduced the item I think in 2018, we did not increase the price for retailers).
For NL, we got no order for this item.

Does that mean there wont be any (new) funke products being imported to the Netherlands this year? And you say 'no order', does that mean Lesli did not order it, or you dont want to sell it here?

Does that mean there wont be any (new) funke products being imported to the Netherlands this year? And you say 'no order', does that mean Lesli did not order it, or you dont want to sell it here?

We do not cooperate with Lesli, but with Zena/Original, so all orders we get come from them.

There was no order for this item. But besides that, the situation for production of Funke items, especially cakes, is not good at the moment in china, so I think we won´t be able to deliver items for NL this year.

We do not cooperate with Lesli, but with Zena/Original, so all orders we get come from them.

There was no order for this item. But besides that, the situation for production of Funke items, especially cakes, is not good at the moment in china, so I think we won´t be able to deliver items for NL this year.

How about Funke cakes and compounds availability in Germany? Or is it the same as for NL

Not much, mostly Iskra/Argento. For Funke, I don´t want to produce it if I already know I can´t achieve the quality which I would like to deliver / which customers expect.

As I can be in china full time by myself again now after all the lockdowns, travel ban etc ended, I am trying to start a new, own factory, but the chinese try to screw me over by corrupt tricks, so I am dealing with that all the time now, which sadly takes much more time than I would like to. So let´s see if and when I can resolve this.

Glad to see your 100% honest with it! We will see in the future, Funke is always high on the list for buying :D

Toen ik de afgelopen week elke keer een filmpje van alle kleuren los online zag verschijnen was het aftellen begonnen totdat de video van de Bengalfeuer Mix online zou verschijnen. Gistermiddag gaf me dit dan ook direct een goed gevoel, want wat ziet ook het nieuwe design er weer goed uit. Inmiddels al weer het 3e design, want tussen de NL en Duitse versie waren er qua design ook wat verschillen. In de beschrijving staat het volgende: Labeling is very nice in the old style, with tissue paper twisted around the fuse, fuse taped to the side, red wax paper attached to the bottom - I hope I am not the only one who cares about these things, as they cost quite some extra money if someone is still willing to do it at all. Voor elk artikel is het een overweging, maar in dit geval vind ik het elke euro waard, want de aandacht voor de afwerking zoals hierboven beschreven is bij dit artikel wel echt goed zichtbaar.

Het is dan ook wel duidelijk dat ik een groot fan ben van dit artikel. Ik lees zo nu en dan wel wisselende reacties over de rookproductie. Ikzelf vind dat juist geweldig bij dit specifieke artikel en dat maakt het juist onderscheidend t.o.v. alle andere merken met heldere Bengaalse vlammen. Echter wel onbegrijpelijk dat dit artikel door Original dan niet is ingekocht voor de NL collectie (zal vast een goede reden voor zijn), maar wat is dit jammer. Zeker aangezien er elk jaar toch wel een run is op dit artikel en ze vaak al voor de verkoopdagen zijn uitverkocht bij de dealers in NL. Dit artikel stond de afgelopen jaren steevast op de lijst en heb dan ook al heel wat pakjes afgestoken. Geregeld met alle kleuren tegelijk met wat tussenruimte, want dat vinden de mensen in de straat ook vaak het mooist. Hopen dat Original meeleest en er volgend jaar weer wordt besloten om dit artikel in te kopen voor NL, want dit artikel kan eigenlijk niet ontbreken in de vooravond collectie.

17.Screenshot_20210103-172746_Gallery.jpg

ON-22-17.jpg

ON-22-80.jpg

Screenshot_20210102-211420_Video-Player.jpg

2019-2020_3x_bengal_feuer_mix_funke.jpg

Screenshot_20210213-230126_Video-Player.jpg

screenshot_20200101-140813_video_player_bengal_feuer_mix_funke_2019-2020.jpg

Screenshot_20210103-142251_Video-Player.jpg

Nog nergens op voorraad
Komt iig niet naar nl dit jaar, de duitse shops hebben deze ook nog niet binnen.
Prijzen liggen rond de 7 euro afwachten wanneer ze ergens binnen gaan komen, ik verwacht ze einde jaar pas.
Ik wacht ook nog op deze en de violett
De rest al wel gevonden

20230914_220426.jpg

Back
Bovenaan