Collapse
X

• Filteren
  • Tijd
  • Toon
Clear All
nieuwe berichten

Mathaisenmark Schriesheim

Yesterday i went to Schriesheim (near Heidelberg) with a few friends. Together we look around the Kermis and in the Evenig the Firework Here are som Pics taken from me.

I only have a smal Olympus digital 4 MP Cam so the Pictures are not professional

Seems like there was a hard wind during the display.
    Very nice photos Alexander, well done. You shows us that you don't need a professional camera for good pictures, even with 3.2Mp (4.0Mp in your case) you can make beatiful pictures, it all depends on the settings, you can have crappy pictures with 10Mp too if you don't have the right settings.

Very nice, thanks for sharing, looks like a fine display, is there any video of it?

Comment

The Display was not very good. Only the pictures look good. on the Video it was a crap

Further i know thaht the Company don't like Videos on the net from theier Shows

Comment

very nice pictures Alex!
        [URL]WWW.PYROWORLD.NL[/URL] PW op YT: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/pyroworldwebsite[/URL] subscribe!

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door voreifelrambo Bekijk bericht
          The Display was not very good. Only the pictures look good. on the Video it was a crap

Further i know thaht the Company don't like Videos on the net from theier Shows
          Thank you for this information.
          Can you tell us the reason why this company don't want their shows on the Internet?

Comment

Because there displays are not very good, and then it is bad for there reputation if videos are published on the internet? wat is the name of that company?
            [URL]WWW.PYROWORLD.NL[/URL] PW op YT: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/pyroworldwebsite[/URL] subscribe!

Comment

Very beautifal pictures great quality to!

with wich olympus camera did you make these great pictures?

and i hope to see the movie soon

Greetz,
              Pyromaniac

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door pyromaniac Bekijk bericht
                and i hope to see the movie soon

Greetz,
                Pyromaniac
                Are you serious?

Because there displays are not very good, and then it is bad for there reputation if videos are published on the internet? wat is the name of that company?
                That's what I can make up from this post of Alexander too, but it will be the worst reason ever haha! Hopefully Alexander can tell us some more about this, but it just isn't right if you don't want your shows to be published.

Comment

The Company Name is

Ströbel.

I see only a few Shows from them. Last year in Schriesheim it was much better i Think.

I don't know why they don't want their Videos on the Net.

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door pyromaniac Bekijk bericht
                  Very beautifal pictures great quality to!

with wich olympus camera did you make these great pictures?

Pyromaniac
                  I work with a Olympus C 765 UZ (I don't think that you will get this cam in the Shops because it is a realy Old Model About 5 Years old)

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Mattenfreak Bekijk bericht
                    Are you serious?

no i'm not serieus haha

but it is weird why the company doesn't want the video on the web .. well its their choice..
                    Laatst aangepast door pyromaniac; 11 March 2008, 22:19.

Comment

What a fantastic pictures were.
                      I've a Samsung camcorder 5mp

Comment

Working...
                      X