Clear All
nieuwe berichten

8 Schuss Römisches Licht Violett - Mit Goldfunken [Batch 2021]

Artikelnummer: FRC-16-8-P
    Artikelnaam: 8 8 Schuss Römisches Licht Violett - Mit Goldfunken
    Bruto Gewicht: ... kg
    Netto Kruitgewicht: 56.5 gram
    Aantal Schoten: 8 schoten
    Effectomschrijving:Since 2018 I have been trying to produce Roman lights in a classic design. Some may still know the old Roman lights made in Germany, e.g. by Silberhütte - the delay here was not a fuse, but a pressed gold rain set between each shot.
    Later, however, this design was replaced by a different design in Chinese imports, with a delay by a fuse and a separating layer of sawdust between each shot, which is significantly cheaper to manufacture because the sawdust is not compacted to the same extent, and of course significantly are cheaper than the gold rain set.
    In addition, typical Chinese Roman lights are filled in a bundle with a matrix, and the stars / sawdust are then pressed down with only one large tool for the entire bundle at once. However, the Roman candles shown here are much more complex, since in addition to the gold rain set, a cardboard disc is pressed into the case for each shot to enable better pressure build-up; this is done entirely by hand for each individual Roman light, as is pressing the delay set into place. This makes the production extremely slow and expensive compared to the fuse manufacturing method, which is why nobody in China is willing to produce the Roman candles in this way anymore.
    Accordingly, from 2018 to 2020 I was not able to find a factory that was ultimately willing to produce the whole thing for us. Although 2 factories have successfully made samples according to my technical specifications, after realizing how much effort it all means, they were not willing to actually produce the whole thing in the end.
    It was only in August 2020, during the summer stop of fireworks production in Hunan and Jiangxi, that I decided to spend my vacation in Guangxi Province and look at fireworks factories there, because Corona prevented me from leaving China and returning later, and therefore in China had to stay. I was immediately amazed at how many traditional, technically better production methods there were in the past, but at the same time disillusioned at how much of the fireworks industry there has now disappeared due to the higher costs of such products.
    Nevertheless, I finally managed to find a factory that is still willing to produce the Roman lights according to the classic design. Unfortunately, the factory first had to get a new license, then find new workers because of the long period without production, and then the production dragged on forever, since a worker can only produce about 9-10 bundles of Roman lights per day, there yes every Roman light has to be filled with an ejection charge and a star, then a cardboard disc is inserted by hand, which is pressed firmly by hand with a metal pin, then the gold rain set is filled in, which is also pressed firmly with a metal pin with 2-3 strong impacts - and that Whole is repeated 8 times per Roman light.
    However, the result is a product that is definitely one of my absolute favorite items from our range so far. Due to the cardboard discs, there is a significantly better pressure build-up, and all shots, from the first to the last shot, usually reach a good height with a powerful launch. The laburnum phase between each shot just gives the item a certain charm that is completely absent from modern Roman lights.
    In addition, there is a very careful processing, even when labeling, and a design that, in my opinion, is one of our best so far - countless times I have already taken the dummies off the shelf in the office and just looked at them again and again.
    Only the timing between the shots is not so stable, since the delay set is pressed by hand, and thus sometimes cracks and burns faster due to the high pressure of the shots, or only catches fire weakly and burns more slowly.
    In addition, the colors of the stars still need improvement, since most of the factories in Guangxi work technically better and more carefully, but the formulas of the effects are mostly at the level of 20 years ago. Here I will try to make changes step by step in the future in order to achieve even better results.

Tube diameter: 16 mm
    Kartoninhoud:
    Tijdsduur: 20 sec
    Stijghoogte:
    Adviesprijs:

Wij danken Funke Feuerwerk voor de informatie.
    Gelieve dit NIET over te nemen zonder toestemming en/of bronvermelding.

Vind persoonlijk dit de mooiste tot nu toe.
    Heeft u misschien een vuurtje?

Comment

Eensch

Comment

Geweldig! Eens kijken of ze ergens te krijgen zijn, lijkt me leuk voor in de show.
        https://store.steampowered.com/curator/43922535

Comment

Working...
        X