Pagina 2 van 3 EersteEerste 123 LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 16 t/m 30 van 33
    VWC-Lid skyrider's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 1.003 Times in 559 Posts
    Klopt,maar die keuze hebben in december,zou mooi zijn. Is voor iedereen goed betaalbaar.
    Unite to ignite as one.

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Richardus Bekijk bericht
    Is het nou Funke of Fünke?
    It is Funke. The line over the letter U is an old way of writing it in the old german handwriting, in order to have a more clear distinction between the "n" from the "u", which otherwise might look to similar.
    It´s my grandmothers family name, who always wrote it like this, so we kept it.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door RandomDaniel Bekijk bericht
    There were rumours that Funke would leave Lesli, and change it for another importer to partner with, are these rumours true? And is Funke going to be cheaper and easier to get in the Netherlands?

Er waren geruchten dat Funke Lesli ging verlaten, en in ging ruilen voor een andere importeur om mee samen te werken, zijn deze geruchten waar? En wordt Funke goedkoper en beter te krijgen in Nederland?

De vragen zijn zowel in Engels als NL gesteld, zodat de vragen voor Mr. Funke duidelijk zijn, mijn Duits is echter niet goed genoeg om het meteen in het Duits te stellen.
    English is ok I hope. We have no contract with Lesli, we are working with Original / Zena, and they are working with Lesli in NL. So I can not really reply you on this question, as the whole cooperation with Lesli is not handled by me. Zena can handle this as they want, I am honest to say, I have no time to deal with such a complicated marked as NL by myself in distribution. With all the strict regulations, it´s almost impossible to survive in NL as a small company, so I am not to interested to deal with this - I prefer to focus on my production, and let the rest be Zenas problem.
    The only thing I can tell you at this point is, that I am having discussions with Zena about the fact, that some fireworks importers from NL seem to be doing things which in my opinion are damaging our hobby more and more, and that we should find solutions how we can guarantee, that in the future we will still provide bangers and rockets and singleshots etc (as there was planned a lot for NL initially by us for these items).. Per my experience, excessive restrictions in the NL market have never worked, and we might do our best to prove this point once more.
    But in any case I prefer to show results once they are there, so a little patience ;)

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door BigBoy Bekijk bericht
    Wann kommen die Fünke batterien wieder bei Zena im laden?
    Sadly I don´t know anything regarding Zenas stock situation, see my post above. They order from us in China - I don´t know what they have in stock, and what they are selling when for which prices.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Happiness Bekijk bericht
    Kunnen we uitbreiding verwachten van klein siervuurwerk? Zoals grondbloemen, meer fonteinen wat mij betreft en ander leuk klein spul?
    In Germany for sure. For NL, maybe 2-3 things. The problem is, that in NL a lot of things have been banned (e.g. Fountains over 100g, Crackling items in F2, spinners over 5g, and this and that..).
    The second problem is, that I was told, that in NL the sales are very difficult, because the stores can´t really store it, and will give it back to the importer. So small items, with many pieces per carton, might be difficult to handle.
    But anyways, I talked to Zena and they said, how many items the assortment for NL should have in the end - so there might not be so much space for the small stuff, while in other markets it is taking a bigger and bigger space in our assortment.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door groningerpyro Bekijk bericht
    Will there be a cake coming to our market like the singleshot vortex salute As of the results of last year it didnt go that loud on several films. It should be a great addition.
    We were thinking about it. But even if it would come, I am not sure it would be picked for NL? As mentioned above, the NL assortment should not be so big, so we can only pick a limited amount of items..

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door the cigarman Bekijk bericht
    Funke (Duitsland) maar ook Nederland heeft ons de afgelopen jaren verrast met mooie old school vuurwerk artikelen.
    Bijvoorbeeld de cuckoo fontein, de old school knallers, een zeven klappers en ik kan zo wel even door gaan.

Is er een kans/mogelijkheid dat Funke de old school Star Ball Contribution op de markt gaat brengen?
    Omdat Nederland de hysterische vuurwerk regels heeft, zal het waarschijnlijk wel Duitsland worden.
    Maar ik ben gewoon nieuwsgierig, lees ik heb hoop.

En iets met parachuutjes.
    I did not know that item. I just found a video of it, and it seems to be a nice item, but also seems to be a difficult to produce item nowadays. Actually, it would fit in our assortment well, but would also be a lot of work I guess to get it done well. I will take notes.
    But, it will never come to NL, because spinners there are limited to 5g.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door pyrofan#1 Bekijk bericht
    Afgelopen jaarwisseling voor het eerst in aanraking gekomen met Fünke (waaronder ook Luypaers NL).
    Enorm genoten van het kleine spul, zoals de Bengalfeuer Mix en Cuckoo Cuckoo fonteinen. Zoals het ernaar uitziet gaan er flink wat productcategorieën verdwijnen dit jaar. Er ontstaat een flink gat en Fünke heeft de afgelopen jaren laten zien ook uit te blinken in het kleine spul. Waar we allen dus graag meer van zien.

1. Kunnen de Geysir Kaliber A en C ook aan de Fünke NL collectie worden toegevoegd? Want dit MOET dit jaar ook gewoon in NL te koop zijn. Wat een kwaliteit! De crackling uitstoot van de Geysir Kaliber C, lijkt op onderstaande film nog groter en intenser dan bijvoorbeeld een big ball.

2. Een aantal forumleden hebben vorig jaar kennis gemaakt met Argento. Ik ken het alleen van de films, maar wat ziet dat er geweldig uit. Er komen een hoop vernieuwende effecten(combinaties) voorbij. Kan Argento dit jaar ook, wellicht met een iets kleinere collectie, ook in Nederland worden aangeboden? Lijkt me echt een welkome toevoeging.

3. De Tornado Wirbels behoren tot de categorie stijgtollen en hebben een NEC van 10,5 gram per stuk. In NL mag een stijgtol helaas maar 5 gram bevatten. Is het mogelijk om wellicht een iets kleinere Tornado Wirbel te maken met een maximale kruitinhoud van 5 gram en dus legaal in NL?
    1.) The Geysir Kaliber C was planned last year for NL already, but was not finished on time. It is ready now and will come this year. Geysir A is not planned yet.

2.) At the moment, Zena did not mention they would have any interest in Argento, so I don´t think so.

3.) The Tornadowirbel was actually planned in the assortment for NL in 2019, and was also produced, but we noticed to late, that NL can only have 5g. So those, which should have went to NL market, went to Belgium..
    Smaller ones might be possible, I can check this with the factory again and test some samples. But I asked for it before, and the problem is, that those will cost almost the same, because the amount of work is the same (it is a very work intense item), while they will be less stable and ofcourse weaker in effect. So not so sure if this would be a good thing to do..

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door PJC Bekijk bericht
    Er is minstens 1 store welke in Nl al Argento aanbiedt, dus er is al e.e.a. te scoren.
    Regarding the shop, who is selling Argento in NL - they also sell Funke from Germany/PL. We told them, that distribution for NL is exclusively through Zena, and we don´t want to sell to them - so they just let others order from us for them.
    The problem is, that most of our items for poland and germany are "Battery of Shottubes requiring External support", or 1.3G, or have over 15g per shot without mine, or have other issues, for which they are not allowed to sell in NL - and we informed them about this issue - they ignored it. So we shall see how this is turning out..

3. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Funke For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Tering wat haat ik de regelgeving in nederland soms echt waar, al helemaal als ik dat verhaal van funke lees

VWC-Lid Janniekske's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 1.854 Times in 580 Posts
    Duidelijke uitleg. Helaas zullen er niet veel nieuwe producten in het Funke NL assortiment komen dit jaar, wat ik wel gehoopt had!
    BurnitPyromaniacs

VWC-Lid mikosje's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 2.532 Times in 954 Posts
    Duidelijk verhaal! Ben erg benieuwd wat uiteindelijk zal gebeuren met de desbetreffende shop want ik gok dat aardig wat liefhebbers daar iets hebben besteld
    Vuurwerk is een onderdeel van ons leven!

VWC-Lid MasterBsc's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 4.159 Times in 1.960 Posts
    - Will there be more cakeboxes ( compounds or cake boxes whose cakes you still have to loop through, so no loose cakes ) this year and will there now also be more variation in shapes? So more boxes with Z or Fanshape or a variety in which? Not necessarily on the Dutch market, but also for the German / Polish / Belgian market.

- Are the Kometenbombe 1 and 2 getting more flash and a better burst now that they are being produced for the Polish market? Since the Netherlands had an adapted category F3 for singleshots with a limitation on the number of grams of flash.

- You said earlier on the forum that we could buy our stuff in Belgium and Germany, which we lack in the Netherlands in terms of articles and categories. Do you already have an indication of articles that you are developing for Germany and Belgium that may be of interest to us?
    Laatst gewijzigd door MasterBsc; 30 maart 2020 om 00:26

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    The availability for Funke products in Belgium is pretty bad, allot of us are willing to travel to Belgium or Germany, but often times it’s so quickly sold out...and I am referring to the Funke products specifically, not the Luypears.

VWC-Lid De Knalknapen's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 1.379 Times in 532 Posts
    I miss a nice flute cake in the Funke collection. like the first few shots of the fireball!
    Kruitkoorts !

VWC-Lid Komkommer's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Komen deze CAT 1 fonteinen ook naar NL?

Zo ja, dikke en komt er wellicht nog meer aan? De Cuckoo en Cracker fonteinen vorig jaar waren top! Nog meer uitbreiding zou erg wenselijk zijn

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    uhm..kan ook dat ik in een 1 april grap trap....

De old school knallers gaan niet meer geproduceerd worden?

https://shop.roeder-feuerwerk.de/feu...iessen-koennen
    Laatst gewijzigd door pietjebel; 1 april 2020 om 16:15

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Will the following cakes come this year?

Vivaldi
    Supernaut
    Elegant night

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door pietjebel Bekijk bericht
    uhm..kan ook dat ik in een 1 april grap trap....

De old school knallers gaan niet meer geproduceerd worden?

https://shop.roeder-feuerwerk.de/feu...iessen-koennen
    Het is naar mijn weten nog waar ook, waar gaat het heen met de wereld .....
    Lees maar bij rubra verslag, daar staat er ook iets over.

VWC-Lid Richardus's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 3.986 Times in 2.018 Posts
    Die wierook lijkt me sws 1aprilgrap "Die Paste aus Funke-Böller-Mehl, Schwarzpulver, Schwelhemmstoffen und wenig Palmöl"...mooi bedacht technisch praatje erna, dat zeker

Over een explosie in de Funke böller fabriek of productiestop geen idee, en ook Herr Funke zelf laat hierboven er niks van merken.
    AGNI

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door funkeliefhebber Bekijk bericht
    Will the following cakes come this year?

Vivaldi
    Supernaut
    Elegant night
    Even op de stoel van...

Nee, of Herr Funke moet een aparte/aangepaste/mindere NL versie gaan maken in China (maar dat zou ik, als ik hem was, niet doen).

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door bonzo26 Bekijk bericht
    Even op de stoel van...

Nee, of Herr Funke moet een aparte/aangepaste/mindere NL versie gaan maken in China (maar dat zou ik, als ik hem was, niet doen).
    De vraag is niet gebaseerd op de NL versies... die koop ik toch niet !

Pagina 2 van 3 EersteEerste 123 LaatsteLaatste

Regels voor berichten