Petitievoorvuurwerk.nl
Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 13 van 13
    VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    0 waarderingen in 0 posts

Cannes Fireworks Festival 2011 (Videos HD)

Hi Guys,

Ik heb deelgenomen aan de afgelopen week tot de eerste vuurwerk van het Cannes Vuurwerk Festival 2011. Ik bracht met mij mijn camcorder en ik wilde delen met jullie.

English Version in case of bad translation
    I've attended the last week to the first firework of the Cannes Fireworks Festival 2011. I brought with me my camcorder and I just wanted to share with you guys.

The following videos show the whole firework, that lasted about 30 minutes, and was recorded in HD.

Part 1
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Part 2
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Part 3
    + YouTube Video

Enjoy !
    PlanetGFX
    Laatst gewijzigd door PlanetGFX; 21 juli 2011 om 12:01

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    731 waarderingen in 273 posts
    Many thanks for these very nice movies you have posted.
    I'm looking forward to see more of those

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    You're welcome,
    Thanks for answering me in english, because I was not sure if I was allowed to open a topic in english in this section of the forum

I 'll try to attend as many as possible to the next firework to be able to post videos and share with you guys the festival

PlanetGFX
    By the way, I'm french

VWC-Lid bassie1978's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    5.931 waarderingen in 2.260 posts
    when you don't talk dutch it's offcourse okay when you post in english..most of the members here understand it. But anyway..the dutch translation was really understandable also. And thanx for sharing youre video's! We hope too see more!

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Hi,

Glad to hear that google translate is doing a great job with dutch translation
    Of course, more video are about to come about this 2011 festival

Guys, what did you think about this firework? I really like the kind of music used (most of them cames from movies, so it was really epic), especially for the final. I was really impressed by the final to be honest.

By the way, I did a short description first, but I can add some detail. For example, be aware as well, that you give your opinion and vote for all the fireworks , for free, directly on the official site (sorry, the page is in French, but basically, you put a note between 0 and 5). It gives a prize (public's choice) to the best noted firework. Here is the link:
    http://www.festival-pyrotechnique-ca...ublic_2011.php

PlanetGFX

VWC-Lid
    Thanks

Cannes Fireworks Festival 2011 (22th july)

Hi Guys,

Here are the videos about the second firework of the festival.
    Initially, it was scheduled for the 21, but because of wind condition, it was postponed to the next day

Firework is covered as usual, I mean, in High Definition, split into 3 parts and I took time to embed some shot about the 'croisette' bay.

Let me know what you think about this one, because I was very disappointed. The last one was far more intense than this one, which for me, do not really has its place in this Festival. Please tell me what you think

Part 01
    + YouTube Video

Part 02
    + YouTube Video

Last Part
    + YouTube Video

Great Fireworks anyway

PlanetGFX

VWC-Lid smilli's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    1.554 waarderingen in 709 posts
    misplaced music, the epicness of the music can not match the show. Sky is too empty for me even though they have 3 shooting posts.
    Raaddebom.nl

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Hi smilli,
    Exactly, that's what I' thought about this firework. I heard people's opinion and they found the firework good because music was beautiful to hear and festive. Which is true, for tourist, but this kind of music doesn't suit at all with the firework they chose. They should as well have used more rockets to highlight the sky.

The next one will be done by France, I hope they'll do better (which doesn't seem to be difficult )

VWC-Lid
    Thanks

Cannes Fireworks Festival 2011

Hi guys

Here are the HD videos of the third firework that was launched on friday 29 during the Cannes Fireworks Festival 2011.
    This firework has been created by Pyraglic, a french company.
    I really liked the end of the firework, it was intense

Part 01
    + YouTube Video

Part 02
    + YouTube Video

Part 03
    + YouTube Video

Enjoy, and good fireworks to everyone

PlanetGFX

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    4.276 waarderingen in 1.455 posts
    Ik heb de vorige shows gezien, maar het is geweldig om dit live te mogen zien.

VWC-Lid
    Thanks

Hi Guys,

Here is the video about the fourth firework that was launched during the Cannes Fireworks Festival, edition 2011.

As usual, please find the whole firework, split into 3 HD parts.

Part 01
    + YouTube Video

Part 02
    + YouTube Video

Part 03
    + YouTube Video

I really liked it, it was just too bad that there wasn't much more wind, spoiling a little bit the end of the firework.

PlanetGFX

Super Moderator Viva la Bang's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    4.409 waarderingen in 1.488 posts
    Thank you for posting! Very nice show!

VWC-Lid
    Thanks

Guys,

Here are the videos from the last firework that is part of the Cannes Fireworks Competition 2011. This one was on the 15 of August, and was created by an russian society (Khan). I don't want to do play on words between Khan and Cannes

Enjoy the firework

Part 01
    + YouTube Video

Part 02
    + YouTube Video

Part 03
    + YouTube Video

PlanetGFX

Regels voor berichten