Banner Wolff Vuurwerk - Vuurwerkland.nl
Pagina 1 van 18 12311 ... LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 15 van 271

Hybrid View

VWC-Lid Ruhrfeuerwerk's schermafbeelding
    Thanks

Talking Bring all leftovers and join: Fireworks in Goch (Germany), 10.3.2018 by Ruhrfeuerwerk

Hi to all fireworks friends,

many of your probably know us from our first big Funke Fireworks Sale in Germany (Bottrop), we are Ruhrfeuerwerk from the northwestern Part of Germany and hopefully your main supplier for beloved fireworks items like Funke, Blackboxx, Pyrotrade and many other sought after quality brands.

On the 10th of March 2018, we organize a fireworks meeting in Goch. Everyone who ist 18+ years old can join and light fireworks, we call this our traditional "leftover-meeting".

Where does it take place?

Siemensstraße 81, 47574 Goch (Germany) from 15.00 till 18.00 o-clock.

The member List of all people joining will be kept updated and can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

We planned to allow a Maximum of 30 people, so please hurry if you are interested. We cannot guarantee that we offer extra slots (maybe we will do that but don't rely on that)

Rules:

1) Entry Fee
    Entry Fee ist 20,- Euros per person. It has to be paid in advance (!) via Paypal (preferred) to [email protected] or via Bank Transfer to:

Ruhrfeuerwerk
    IBAN: DE05300209002811850535, BIC CMCIDEDD, Targobank

When you send the payment, write your forum name (and/or the forum names of the other members you are registering) in the textfield so I know who has paid and who has not.

Once paid, the Registration fee cannot be paid back, but you can give your "ticket" to someone else. Please inform me in this case, so I will switch the registered name on the member list.

2)Member list/registration
    In order to register, please write a PN to me (just writing in this thread is NOT a registration) and I will put you on the list. Please note that ONLY AFTER PAYMENT HAS ARRIVED, your registration is fully valid. But don't worry, the places will be given in the order of registration, not in the order who paid first :-) just try to pay within 7 days after you registered (paypal is preferred because it is faster!)

For any questions you can always write a PN or call me: +49 1735466059

3) Lighting fireworks on the provided area

We allow all fireworks of the categories F1, F2, T1 and P1 (only Funke Crackers in P1, nothing else!) WITH CE-ID! We will check if people bring items that are conform with these rules. We are planning to have these Meetings again so we have to stick to the rules!
    If we see people with illegal fireworks, selfmade items or F3/F4 (even if you have a license, we dont want to see these items there!), you will be sent home, so please let us make sure we can enjoy this wonderful event together with legal stuff!
    People have to be 18+. We do not allow "spectators", only people that buy a ticket to join can have access. No children, even if they just want to "watch", they would not be insured.

4) Special offer in the Ruhrfeuerwerk Shop

For everyone who doesnt have enough "leftover fireworks" or who wants to try some new things: You can buy in our shop http://shop.ruhrfeuerwerk.de and we will bring all items that are available until then to the meeting.

For all vuurwerkcrew members we will offer our well-know DISCOUNT :-) For all orders exceeding 150 euros, just type in the code "vuurwerkcrew" and you get 10% on all items that are not marked as "sale". Sale items still count for the 150 euro limit. Example: you buy for 150 euros, of which 20 euros are marked as sale. Then you can use the Discount code, but you only get the Discount of 10% on 130 Euros, so you get 13 Euros Discount total.

For the meeting we will have in stock:

Nico Flash Bang
    Nico Flash Bang Battery
    Nico The King
    Nico Roter Korsar
    (and most other Nico items you can think of)
    Nico Oldschool Böller ( we will make a special price of 35 just for this meeting!!)

Funke Frogs (size b, c, d)
    Funke Superböller2 (P1) - we dont know how many, the supplier didnt tell us stock details
    Funke Tornado Wirbel

Xplode XP3
    Xplode Doppelknall
    Xplode Moskitos

And all other items(!!) that you can find from our supplier https://sage-shop.com/epages/Feuerwe...del/Categories

that are marked as green (available) there.
    check if items are available there, we will make a large order there so you basically order in our shop everything you see there (if items are not listed in our shop, just write us and we will list them)

I hope that you guys enjoy this great possibility to light some fireworks during the year. Perhaps people can share pictures and/or Videos here in the thread later on. We would also be happy if you could like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ruhrfeuerwerk) or give us 5 stars on google. Thank you for your support!

With kind regards and always a big salute,

Manuel and the Ruhrfeuerwerk Team
    Laatst gewijzigd door Ruhrfeuerwerk; 14 januari 2018 om 16:21
    http://shop.ruhrfeuerwerk.de - all Funke products!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ruhrfeuerwerk For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Great initiative guys!
    Not this year, but next year I'll give it a go!

VWC-Lid Ruben's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 3.461 Times in 1.372 Posts
    Afbeeldingen
    I love the idea! I'll be there Manuel.

How can we see what firework Ruhr still has in stock now? Or is it just the items that you specified and all the other items that Sage Shop has in stock at the moment?
    Laatst gewijzigd door Ruben; 14 januari 2018 om 16:02

Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Ruben Bekijk bericht
    I love the idea! I'll be there Manuel.

How can we see what firework Ruhr still has in stock now? Or is it just the items that you specified and all the other items that Sage Shop has in stock at the moment?
    Hi,

if the status is "auf Lager", then items are physically in stock.

But all the other items I mentioned above will most probably be there for the meeting, so you can also preorder them and they will be delivered by us and given to you on the 10th of march when we have the meeting.

Furthermore, we order large quantities from our supplier https://sage-shop.com/epages/Feuerwe...del/Categories

So if you want items from our wholesale supplier, just let us know and we list them in our shop if they are not listed already. Just check on the supplier shop website, if he has the Availability on green (available), then you can order these Items via our shop http://shop.ruhrfeuerwerk.de

Again, items from our supplier that you dont find in our shop but you want them, just let us know and we will list them for you!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruhrfeuerwerk For This Useful Post:

VWC-Lid Matii's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Mag je als consu daar afsteken? En mag je nl blokken afsteken, of alleen het duitse wat ze verkopen?
    Jeder Schuss ein Genuss

VWC-Lid ufo's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Matii Bekijk bericht
    Mag je als consu daar afsteken? En mag je nl blokken afsteken, of alleen het duitse wat ze verkopen?
    Je mag zeker als consu daar afsteken daar is het allemaal om te doen
    Ja je mag alle, quote, F1, F2, T1 and P1 (only Funke Crackers in P1, daar horen de NL blokken ook in thuis. Het Duitse vuurwerk mag/ kan je kopen als je,denkt dat je, niet genoeg vuurwerk hebt.

VWC-Lid bolle-040's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 3.550 Times in 1.262 Posts
    I am very interested with a friend. But I still have some questions:

what is the beginning and end time?
    Is it firing your fireworks one by one?
    No limit on the amount of fireworks?
    Is it perfectly legal what we do there?

thank you
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC87Ra0dmyahLt8AZoj3Nr_Q

Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door bolle-040 Bekijk bericht

thank you
    Ik vermoed dat het aangevraagd is als show, en dat het niet helemaal volgens de wet is dat iedereen afsteekt.
    Jeder Schuss ein Genuss

VWC-Lid Ruben's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 3.461 Times in 1.372 Posts
    Afbeeldingen
    Ik vermoed dat het aangevraagd is als show, en dat het niet helemaal volgens de wet is dat iedereen afsteekt.
    Nee hoor. Ik meen me te herinneren dat zoiets eerder is georganiseerd en toen mocht iedereen zijn vuurwerk afsteken.

Je kan nu bijvoorbeeld ook allemaal kleine Weco pakkettetjes aanschaffen via de site hierboven, die kan je moeilijk als show verwerken of door een professional laten afsteken toch?

Ik ben er in ieder geval bij. Zo kan ik mooi van mijn overgebleven spullen afkomen.

Ik ben benieuwd wie er nog meer mee gaan straks!

Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door bolle-040 Bekijk bericht

thank you

what is the beginning and end time? - from 15 till 18 pm
    Is it firing your fireworks one by one? - no, you can light all at the same time as you want
    No limit on the amount of fireworks? - of course not :-) whatever you can carry
    Is it perfectly legal what we do there? - of course, we are professional pyrotechnicians and we know what we are doing. The meeting will be announced so there wont be any problems with the police.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruhrfeuerwerk For This Useful Post:

VWC-Lid bolle-040's schermafbeelding
    Thanks
    Thanked 3.550 Times in 1.262 Posts
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Ruhrfeuerwerk Bekijk bericht
    what is the beginning and end time? - from 15 till 18 pm
    Is it firing your fireworks one by one? - no, you can light all at the same time as you want
    No limit on the amount of fireworks? - of course not :-) whatever you can carry
    Is it perfectly legal what we do there? - of course, we are professional pyrotechnicians and we know what we are doing. The meeting will be announced so there wont be any problems with the police.
    Thanks for the quick answers. If I understand correctly,we light fireworks during the day. Not when it is dark?
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC87Ra0dmyahLt8AZoj3Nr_Q

Thanks
    Niet iedereen hier is professioneel pyrotechnieker toch is het idee goed. Zou je ook spul vanaf daar mee mogen nemen naar huis?
    Jeder Schuss ein Genuss

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Niet iedereen hier is professioneel pyrotechnieker toch is het idee goed. Zou je ook spul vanaf daar mee mogen nemen naar huis?
    Tuurlijk. Je bent niet verplicht om alles wat je koopt direct af te steken. Dus je kan er mooi gelijk een koopmomentje van maken

Thanks
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Afcajax Bekijk bericht
    Tuurlijk. Je bent niet verplicht om alles wat je koopt direct af te steken. Dus je kan er mooi gelijk een koopmomentje van maken
    Het zal wel niet van het terrein af mogen.
    Jeder Schuss ein Genuss

VWC-Lid
    Thanks
    Het zal wel niet van het terrein af mogen.
    Jawel joh want je rijdt met je auto het terrein op. Ligt dus allemaal in je auto. Was vorig jaar ook zo. Wat ik niet op kreeg heb ik weer mee retour genomen.

Aangezien het een evenement is met Ausnahmegenehmigung is het ook geheel legaal om vuurwerk te kopen voor die dag. Goed meenemen naar Nederland natuurlijk niet maar och we doen wel eens vaker iets dat niet helemaal mag haha

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Afcajax For This Useful Post:

Pagina 1 van 18 12311 ... LaatsteLaatste

Regels voor berichten