Caput Lucis 2007

Collapse
X

• Filteren
  • Tijd
  • Toon
Clear All
nieuwe berichten

Yep, I should also be able to take photos of the setup.

Comment

Hi friends,
      I just came from the Caput Lucis fireworks festival.
      I have to say that this was my first time at a fireworks festival abroad freom my country, and I have to say that this was a pleasant experience.
      I also was involved in setting up the St. Mary Fireworks Factory - Mqabba Malta show, and I have to admit that this was the toughest show ever we created. On the other side I have to admit that this was the best show we have ever conducted!!
      In the next few days I hope that I will post to you a link of our 23minute display!
      It included many typical maltese shells, letters such as 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 M A L T A C A P U T L U C I S R O M A, and many other shells produced by our fireworks factory group.
      Just a reminder that in another 9 days we will have our feast, which will include a larger fireworks show!!
      Good luck for the result till now...

Here some photo's of the show shooted bij St Mary Fireworks Factory of Mqabba:

C A P U T

L U C I S

Some setup photo's:

More photo's are comming..?
      Laatst aangepast door kruitsnuiver; 4 August 2007, 22:01.

Comment

Hi mate,

So St Mary Fireworks Factory of Mqabba have show there special maltese shells in Italie, thats a good thing... How are the reactions of the italian people out there when they see the typical maltese multibreaks?

Amazing photo's Jonathan thank you for sharing, the letters are just fantastic.. the people at Caput Lucis like the letters to?
        Everything of your show went good, no big problems ore something like that?

I looking forward to the video of the show, must be a good video.
        And i hope to see St Mary Fireworks Factory of Mqabba at Caput Lucis 2008

Can you tell us more about the other shows you have seen there, must be a great experience for you!

Hope to read more of your experiences at Caput Lucis in Valmontone.

Greetings,
        kruitsnuiver
        Laatst aangepast door kruitsnuiver; 4 August 2007, 22:17.
        Once a pyro, always a pyro

Comment

hi there,

This is a video of the show, it is of a low quility, but to have an apetiteizer

We'll surely have another high quality video. When that comes I'll tell you !

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door lodervsm Bekijk bericht
            hi there,

This is a video of the show, it is of a low quility, but to have an apetiteizer

We'll surely have another high quality video. When that comes I'll tell you !

WOW WOW WOW what a show

9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 M A L T A and R O M A C A P U T L U C I S, Amazing how you do that... the people are screaming and clapping. Fantastic

The running men effects hehe i love them, and the people there love them to. what a good idea to use them during Caput Lucis.

The typical Maltese shells, what a quality of effects. Only on Malta you can find that kind of effects

The final, wow wow just amazing.. goose bumps moment

Thank you for the
            Once a pyro, always a pyro

Comment

St Mary Fireworks Factory MQABBA is winnaar van het festival geworden.

MALTA: CONGRATULATIONS WITH THIS VICTORY. WELL DONE
              Laatst aangepast door moontan; 6 August 2007, 13:15.

Comment

wow what a very good show!! and Congruatulations with your first place in this festival!!
                [URL]WWW.PYROWORLD.NL[/URL] PW op YT: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/pyroworldwebsite[/URL] subscribe!

Comment

Congratulations Jonathan and all the other members of St Mary's!! You indeed did a very good job with the show as shown on the film. The spectators became insane of enthousiasm during the show!

Comment

Hi all, 10x for all your congratulations.
                    It was the best experience .. at first we worked out very much, then we obtained what we were aiming for !!!
                    In the next days we have our feast, and we'll have more than that

Cu mates and thanks for all your support !

Comment

Indeed fantastic photo's and video thanx for sharing and a lot of cheers for ur victory wel done!!!

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door lodervsm Bekijk bericht
                        Hi all, 10x for all your congratulations.
                        It was the best experience .. at first we worked out very much, then we obtained what we were aiming for !!!
                        In the next days we have our feast, and we'll have more than that

Cu mates and thanks for all your support !
                        No problem! its a shame that it is very difficult to get this kind of stuff to here.. because i would love to see you shooting here in Belgium or in the Netherlands!!

at The Knokke-heist fireworks festival (Belgium, pyromusical festival) it would be very nice to have you participte!!
                        [URL]WWW.PYROWORLD.NL[/URL] PW op YT: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/pyroworldwebsite[/URL] subscribe!

Comment

Malta is zoals bekend winnar geworden van Caput Lucis 2007
                          Als tweede en derde zijn geeindigd Engeland en Spanje.
                          We wachten met spanning de videobeelden af.

Onderstaand kun je alvast wat beelden zien van Engeland en Spanje.

Comment

Die filmpjes zien er erg mooit uit Moontan.
                            Mooie shows, alle twee die ik heb gezien tot nu toe, England en Spanje.
                            Volg Vuurwerkcrew.nl ook op:

Comment

PRACHTIGE FOTO,S VAN DE SHOW VAN DE WINNAAR UIT MALTA.
                              VOOR MEER FOTO,S DOWNLOAD VOLGENDE LINK:
                              http://www.santamarija.com/index01.html

Comment

Dit zijn inderdaad erg mooie foto's Moontan. Vooral de eerste foto, een mooie volle lucht.
                                Volg Vuurwerkcrew.nl ook op:

Comment

Working...
                                X